Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Top 5 Wednesday: Books you will never read

Whether it's from a series that you have outgrown or don't wish to continue, or they are popular books that just don't interest you, let us know what you don't plan on reading.

Goodreads group here

I have a few books that I plan on never reading and/or series I never will finish but I can only choose 5. So, let's get started.
1. 50 Shades of Grey
Reason: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...No.
2. House of Night series
Reason: The length of the first book was the only reason I made it through. There were plot holes, a horrible insta-love (like, the worst insta-love I've ever seen), stereotypes, and so much more.
3. And I Darken
Reason: Toxic relationships aren't appealing to me in any way, shape, or form so no, I won't be reading this book.
4. The Mortal Instruments series
Reason: The City of Bones was an "okay" book. I could definitely see the appeal of the story, but it didn't capture my interest. It's one of those "it's not you, it's me" books.
5. Air Awakens
Reason: I legit fell asleep twice while reading this. This has never happened to me so I ended up putting down the book and giving it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment